Wednesday 16 July 2008

Climate Camp Posters

I've been very busy lately, one of the things I have been working on are posters and flyers for Climate Camp ,which is on the 3rd - 11th August if you fancy popping down. The commission was to illustrate a positive future vs negative future. It was quite time consuming but I already some bits for the illustration as I had based the poster on my illustration of a positive future which is to come out in this months copy of Amelia's magazine ( I will post this later as I need to take some pic's). It's for a good cause so go and investigate the site if you have a chance and perhaps you'll see my posters up around London some time soon.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, lots of work there, they look fabulous. =)

DanFodio said...

amazing
:]

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.