Tuesday 27 May 2008

Curvy 5

I have been waiting ages to tell everyone I got into Curvy 5, an annual publication of female graphic designers and illustrators. It finally turned up on the doorstep today, I think it came out beginning of April but as it's an Australian publication it took a while to get here :-) Anyway I was so excited as I didn't even know which illustration of mine they were printing, I had submitted 3 illustrations to them, to my surprise they chose my 'Soar' illustration which was actually my third choice not that I'm not delighted, its just interesting to see other peoples favourite's. The book is great it features many amazing artists my favourites being Vitty B, Susan Belle, Marguerite Sauvage and Kukula. Get your own copy now, it might take a while to come but it's worth it :-)






No comments: