Thursday 24 January 2008

Dior meets the Jetsons











I've noticed the images from the Christian Dior spring/summer couture show this week and there making me weak at the knees, I love the Jetsons meets Barbarella Geisha theme, I'm even seeing some klimt influences too although it could just be my imagination. The make up is to die for, they look so cartoon, so over the top sixties! The clothes are equally as gorgeous and OTT, which I love, to me it is so creative and Galliano is really having fun with fashion. I already have a little obsession with sixties fashion and collect sixties fashion mags which I will no doubt scan in to show and tell soon. Anyway heres some pics, I feel some more drawings coming on! Sorry about the small pic, if you double click it should get bigger.

No comments: